- Goods supplied against orders cannot be returned for any reason once they have been printed to your specification as per the signed paper proof. However, if the print is incorrect i.e. different from that of the paper proof, we will re-print the products as soon as possible, subject to stock availability. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis.
- If goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged upon delivery we will exchange the product or issue a refund of the full price (including any delivery charges). However, we must be notified in writing (via e-mail, fax or post) within five working days following your acceptance of this delivery. We will arrange for the goods to be collected by our nominated delivery carrier at our own expense and meet the cost of any subsequent delivery or replacement items.
- Agreed refunds will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- If an order is cancelled after it has been confirmed and the order acknowledgement has been sent to the customer, the customer will be charged for any costs incurred prior to and up to date of cancellation.
- Failure of goods to comply, within commercial tolerances, with contract terms on grounds of quality, quantity or on grounds that the wrong goods have been supplied must be notified within 7 days. In any event within such period of times as will exclude the possibility of deterioration or damage due to unsatisfactory storage by recipients or any other cause.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS:
Call our Customer Services Team on 09 309 2368 - Auckland or 09 424 1262 - Silverdale. They will arrange for the collection of incorrect, faulty or damaged goods. Lines are open 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Mon through Thurs, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Friday. Please note that we do not include exported goods and all transactions are made in New Zealand dollars.